Careers With a Bachelor of Business Administration
Jobs with a Bachelor of Business Administration
Education Level Associated with Higher Earnings, Lower Unemployment Rate
If you are looking for the value of higher education, consider thisäóîthe college graduate is expected to earn over $1 million more throughout their lifetime than a professional with just a high school diploma. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), education is directly linked to higher annual earnings and lower unemployment rates.
|Unemployment Rate in 2017
|Average Weekly Earnings in 2017
|High School Diploma
If you think education doesn’t matter in today’s job market, you are wrong. A business degree gives you a competitive edge in the job market and offers versatile skills and knowledge for career diversity and success.
Careers for the Business Student
The program curriculum delivers a broad range of core competencies that are critical to success in today’s global economy, including management principles, marketing strategies, financial analysis, human resource development and more. Graduates with a business degree are prepared for diverse jobs, including these popular careers:
- Management consultant: Companies often look to consultants to help create new and innovative business strategies to improve brand awareness, enhance customer service and increase profits. Many consultants choose to specialize in a specific business field or area for maximum service and results.
- Advertising or marketing specialist: Business savvy professionals with a creative mind are ideal for advertising or marketing roles. These professionals help sell a service or product through effective promotional initiatives and are even in charge of promoting the company’s brand among its target audience and surrounding community.
- Accountant: Business is a numbers game, and accountants play an important role in keeping businesses financially stable and ensure that tax laws and regulations are followed. They can be employed by a wide range of industries, and are crucial for determining accuracy and financial health of organizations.
- Health care administrator: Health care is the largest industry in our economy and is quickly growing. Business leaders are needed to manage all aspects of health care facilities to ensure medical services are being delivered to patients in a cost-effective and productive manner.
- Sales: Many businesses depend on sales teams to drive profits. Sales team members work directly with the consumer to provide answers to questions and real solutions to help improve products and services.
- Entrepreneur: Entrepreneurs start their own businesses with the hope of fulfilling a market need and turning their passion into profit. They can be found across spectrum, in all industries.
- Human resource specialist: Business require strong workers who fit well into their company culture. As a human resource specialist, you can help organizations find, train, and retain the best employees to help companies run effectively and efficiently.
- Training and development specialist: Build a career helping others go further in theirs. Training and development specialists plan, implement, and assess programs that train employees in new skills and improve their knowledge base.
Earning a Degree With Potential
At King University, the online Bachelor of Business Administration prepares you for a host of exciting opportunities to advance your career. The program covers a wide range of topics crucial to your success as a business professional, such as problem solving, business communication, managerial economics, research methods, business plan development, ethical decision making, and more. Taught fully online, the degree allows you to earn your degree flexibly, giving you the freedom to fit your education around your busy life. Major coursework can be completed in as little as 16 months.