Managing your tuition shouldn’t be a hassle. Learn more about how to pay your tuition bill and keep your finances on schedule.
King University offers a convenient method of paying your tuition bill: King University Tuition Management System (TMS).
- There are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check.
- The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $30 nonrefundable TMS enrollment fee per semester.
- You may budget your tuition and fees, less any financial aid awards, either by ACH or by credit card
- Payments will be drafted on the first day of each month.
- TMS accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Visit my.king.edu to enroll.
On the first day of the semester, a late fee of $100 will be charged to all accounts with an outstanding or unsecured balance greater than $100.
On the fifth day of the semester, a student may be removed from the roster if tuition balance is not paid in full or secured by the following arrangements:
- Have payment arrangements secured with the financial aid office (all financial aid documents must be received and financial aid award finalized); or
- Enroll in the Tuition Management System (TMS) payment plan; or
- Employer reimbursement forms completed and submitted through student portal by tuition due date; or
- A combination of the above.