Online Healthcare Administration Degree
- Next Start Date: May 1, 2017
- Estimated Program Length: 16 Months*
- Semester Hours: 48 Hours
- Cost Per Semester Hour: $305
* Major coursework may be completed in as little as 16 months.
The online healthcare administration degree from King University prepares students to make strong decisions that shape the future of healthcare. Earning a healthcare administration degree online allows for the flexibility working adults need to continue their education. King students attend classes online when it’s most convenient for them, and King graduates are adept leaders who apply theory into practice. Our online courses are the same courses as those delivered on campus.
- Comprised of 48-semester hour major; 124 total semester hours required to receive bachelor’s degree
- Major coursework may be completed in as little as 16 months
- Learn techniques of the servant-leadership model
Fundamental Topic Areas
- Human resources
- Healthcare organization and policy
- Ethics and legal issues
- Sustainability in healthcare
This program is comprised of a 48 semester hour major (12 courses) and major coursework may be completed in as little as 16 months. A total of 124 semester hours are required to graduate from King University.
Students that need additional core and/or elective courses to fulfill the 124 semester hours may transfer those credit hours from another accredited institution or register for core and elective courses offered each semester through the Pathway and Quest programs at King University.
Students must have previously earned 45 semester hours to gain admission into the online bachelor of science in healthcare administration program.
General Education Core Requirements
A minimum of 30 semester hours in general education courses is required prior to graduation, including one course from each of the following categories:
- English composition
- College mathematics
- Science with laboratory
- Human culture (religion, psychology, sociology, foreign language)
- U.S. and global citizenship (economics, history, philosophy, political science)
Prior to graduation from King, a comprehensive general education assessment test is required. A pass or fail test, the Outcomes Assessment at King (OAK) becomes available in your student portal upon entering your last semester of classes. The OAK is comprised of 75 general education questions.
Take charge of your career. Earn your degree on your time with King University Online!
For more information about our on-ground programs, visit us here.