From the queen bee to the worker bees, great company culture is felt throughout all the corners of your hive. The responsibility of cultivating culture falls on everyone’s shoulders, and everybody feels its positive effects and can benefit from a healthy workplace.
CEOs and Presidents
From lower internal costs to better word-of-mouth promotional buzz, leaders who foster a good company culture reap the rewards.
- Lower Turnover: It costs 21% of the employee’s annual pay to replace a salaried employee. 
- Better Reputation: Just over 60% of consumers prefer companies that reflect their values. 
Team leaders, such as managers and directors, enjoy better employee productivity and fewer days off taken by team members.
- More Engagement: Highly engaged teams are 21% more profitable. 
- Improved Health: Happy employees take 66% less sick time. 
A great company culture encourages a work/life balance that decreases burnout and inspires a sense of pride and passion in employees.
- Work/Life Balance: Up to $190 billion a year is spent in the U.S. on healthcare costs associated with work burnout. 
- A Sense of Pride: Only 13% of the U.S. workforce is passionate about their jobs.
The benefits of great company culture are too vast to ignore. Help your hive thrive by pursing an online degree in business to learn how to cultivate and maintain a great company culture.
Create a Good Company Culture
Help your hive develop a great company culture with an online MBA from King University. Our program prepares you for the next step in your career by focusing on fundamental managerial topics, including business communication, research methods, and statistics analysis. These skills will ensure you’re ready to cultivate a healthy company culture.