Adult students with 30-45 college credits are able to complete their degree with The Pathway from King University. Students in the program can complete core curriculum and elective coursework while preparing to enter a professional studies degree program at the bachelor’s level. The Pathway classes meet in an online format or one evening per week on campus. Students can complete up to four courses per semester, and no specific courses are required. Students can complete coursework in a schedule that works for them and choose courses that are applicable to their desired degree.
Pathway was designed for individuals who:
- Are beginning to pursue a college degree
- Have completed fewer than 30-45 hours of coursework previously
- Need to supplement credits for a King degree program
Students applying for the The Pathway must meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Complete degree plan (created with academic advisor)
- A minimum 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale and 30-45 semester hours of transferable college credit completed.
- Students with less than a 2.0 GPA may be considered and accepted on a conditional basis, provided they are able to demonstrate a significant rationale as to why they feel they will succeed in The Pathway at King University. Students who are accepted conditionally can take only 12 credits the first semester.
- If a student has less than a 2.0 grade-point average, they must submit a two- to three-page personal statement describing your goals and aspirations for pursuing the bachelor’s program.
Students applying for admission to The Pathway must take the following steps:
- Submit a completed application at apply.king.edu.
- Complete the official transcript request form and fax to 800-473-2512 or email to email@example.com.