Criminal Justice Online Courses
Join forces with King University and shape your career in the criminal justice system. King University offers a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice for professionals considering a career in law enforcement.
Online classes for criminal justice serve to establish a solid foundation in law enforcement.
General Education Course Requirement
- CRJU 1500 Introduction to Criminal Justice (4 s.h.)
Core Courses Required (in semester hours):
(All courses are 4 semester hours)
- CRJU 2610 Criminal Procedure
- CRJU 2620 Criminal Law
- CRJU 2900 Special Topics in Criminal Justice
- CRJU 3000 Juvenile Justice
- CRJU 3100 American Systems of Corrections
- CRJU 3110 American Policing
- CRJU 3330 Research Methods in Criminal Justice
- CRJU 3440 Statistics in Criminal Justice Research
- CRJU 3600 Theories of Criminology
- CRJU 4200 Ethics and Justice
- CRJU 4550 Criminal Justice Policy
- CRJU 4600 Alternatives to Justice
- CRJU 4990 Comprehensive Assessment (0 s.h.)
Degree format: 100% ONLINE
To graduate from King University, students must accumulate at least 124 semester hours (48 of which must be completed at King University).
Undergraduate Transfer Credit
Credits from previously attended colleges or universities will be evaluated based on institutional accreditation, quality and program relevance. Accepted credits (up to 76) will be applied to the new degree being sought.
King University will only grant semester-hour equivalence for transfer work with a grade of C- or better. Only work with a grade of C- or better will apply toward graduation requirements. Students may submit up to 16 semester hours of prior major coursework for transfer consideration.