Veteran Admissions Requirements
Tuition for Veterans
Contact the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs at 888-442-4551 if you are unsure of your eligibility or entitlement.
- Visit the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs GI Bill website.
- Complete your application with the help of the GI Bill’s “Road Map for Success.” Use the benefit calculator to get an estimate of eligible benefits.
- Complete King University’s admissions application.
- Maximize financial aid eligibility by filing your FAFSA as soon as possible after January 1. Use accurate tax information, answer all questions and include King University as your school choice (code #003496).
- Mail your certificate of eligibility and your DD Form 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) to King University.
- Send high school transcripts, including ACT or SAT test scores. Send an official transcript from each college or university you have attended to the address below.
King University C/O The Learning House 801 East Park Drive, Suite 105 Harrisburg, PA 17111 King University’s VA representative will process your enrollment certification upon receipt of your certificate of eligibility and class registration.
Take the next steps in building your post military future with a college education. Veterans returning to college or those who are just starting their academic journey will find applying is simple. 1. Visit apply.king.edu to complete the free online application. 2. Submit requested application pieces, which may include: -Official transcripts from all attended colleges and universities -State license -Personal statement -Resume or curriculum vitae 3. Complete tuition assistance/VA benefits process 4. Complete enrollment process